Monday 24 November 2014

Almost all the adapters are sold...

Since I sold all the readily made adapters and since quite a lot of people are interested in buying this, I decided to assemble all the adapters I had parts for. This was last week... Now I have only one ready to be delivered and have parts for two more. That's all. After these three I will not make more of these until I have finished my next project, a CNC which I am in the process of building partially for the purpose of making these adapters and similar, unusual things or equipment you can't find elsewhere.

So, keep tuned in and follow my projects. In the meantime, three more people can buy the V1-F1A already this year, the rest of you must wait and hope that my CNC will work as I expect it. I will keep you informed here about the CNC project status as well, as soon as I have time, I will write about it.

Anyway, so far so good, I have all the electronics ready and tuned, have all the motors which I will use and almost all the mechanical parts needed, so the works has not just started, it was ongoing since over a year now.

If you are interested to buy the V1-F1A adapter then follow this link for the details:

http://adapting-camera.blogspot.se/2015/08/the-v1-f1a-is-dead-long-live-v2-f1a.html


No comments:

Post a Comment